New members of MVP Sportsplex receive a GAME PLAN session with a fitness trainer to get you started on the right path toward reaching your goals and achieve health and wellness success for life. You must be at least 12 years of age and completed the mandatory Fitness Floor Orientation session before utilizing the strength and cardio equipment.
Fitness for any body and every body. MVP Sportsplex. Get Fit. Have FUN!
WE WANT YOU IN THE GAME! YOUR GAME PLAN program is designed to fully engage you in our club family and introduce you to our fitness services designed for your health and wellness success. As a new adult member you will receive a card that gives you one free training session that will get you on a plan to a better you! Simply go online to the address on the card and email the trainer of your choice.
Your card can be used for any of the following services:
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Your trainer will design a program specifically for you and your needs.
- Personal Coach for any of our Group Fitness classes
- One of our trainers will take you to a group exercise class and show you how to set up equipment and proper techniques.
- Small Group Training Session
- Train with your friends or others in a work out designed for the group. Gain accountability and encouragement from partners.
- Baseline Evaluation
- Your trainer will take you through a series of biometric measurements to provide you with a clear understanding of where you are and where you want to be with your health and wellness.
- Introduction to Strength and Cardio equipment
- Your trainer will take you through a series of exercise equipment for both strength and cardiovascular workouts. They will show you how to properly adjust, set, and maximize your workout on the equipment.
- Nutrition Counseling
- All of our Nutrition Coaches are Registered Dieticians with years of experience. They will take you through specifics of your current food intake and teach you basic nutritional information to set you on your path to a healthier you.