Are you ready to take control of your health and improve your wellness? MedFIT will help you do just that!
MedFIT is a structured exercise program which combines aerobic conditioning and strength training. MedFIT is intended for the individual with health limitations and takes place in a small group setting.
What Does MedFIT Include?
- Initial evaluation to determine:
- Health Assessment
- Exercise Tolerance
- Body Fat Analysis
- Personalized exercise plan routine program review with progress updates and periodic revised exercise plans
- Encouragement and motivation
- Exercise vitals monitored during each exercise session
Who Benefits From MedFIT?
MedFit is designed to assist and benefit the following:
- Those who have completed physical or occupational therapy.
- Those who have completed cardiac or pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Those who require close supervision, motivation and encouragement.
Class size is limited to ensure there is time to monitor exercise response. Our team will observe your progress and provide the necessary supervision to ensure your safety.
MedFIT Membership Options:
|Number of Sessions
|Two (2) Sessions/Week
|Three (3) Sessions/Week
- Membership allows access to MedFIT program only.
- Limited number of check-ins per week and must attend on days assigned.
- No enrollment fee.
- Membership freeze option not available
If you are interested in learning more about our MedFIT program, please call 352-753-6963.