4035 Burton Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Athletic Club Hours:
Kid's Stuff Hours:
Outdoor Pool Hours: (5/23-9/7)
Download the MVP MOBILE APP to access the full class schedule, view your Health Points dashboard, track workouts and so much more conveniently on your mobile device!
Search "MVP SPORTS CLUBS" in your app store and DOWNLOAD TODAY!
Personalized App Experience
- Use your myMVP account login information to easily access your personalized app experience including MVP Health Points dashboard and Account Management features!
- Don't have an account? No worries! Simply click "CREATE ACCOUNT" and follow the steps
- Want to OPT IN to MVP Health Points? Login and click "OPT IN", it's that simple!
Quick Club & Class Check-In
- Through the app, you can easily check-in to the club at the service desk using the unique QR code provided once logged into
- Once checked into the club, you can use the app to check-in to the group fitness class you are attending
- REMINDER - you must login to your myMVP account in order for the club and class check-in feature to work
Enhanced Class Schedule & Instructor Experience
- Quickly and easily browse up-to-date class schedules right from the app
- See class descriptions, instructors, locations, and more!
- Find a class you want to attend? Add it to your schedule with just a tap. You can even add it straight to the calendar on your device. All of your scheduled classes can be found under the “My Schedule” tab
- Looking for a specific instructor? Simply browse or search classes by instructor, and add it directly to your schedule
Health Points Dashboard, Rewards & Connectivity
- Once logged into your myMVP account, view your individual Health Points data including current point total and level information
- Easy Health Points Rewards Redemption
- Rewards are shown through app for EASY redemption at service desk (QR code)
- Easy Health Points Guest Pass Distribution
- Send your guest pass reward to friends via email through the app
- Ability to Connect & Earn Points from other Wearable Devices
- Through the mobile app, we can connect to FitBit, Polar and any device that connects with the Under Armor Record Platform (Garmin, Apple Watch, Jawbone, etc)
- If using device or app other than FitBit or Polar, you will need to link your wearable device account to UA Record and then login to UA Record through our app for us to receive data
- Once your device is linked to the app, you will no longer need to manually sync your device through the website to earn points.
- The app will automatically pull your device data NIGHTLY and add the appropriate Health Points earned
- REMINDER - device account must be up-to-date with activity for the day in order for us to pull the data
- Same Health Point rules apply - ONE (1) point for 10,000 steps per day
Account Management Feature
- App links directly to the website for easy account management (billing updates, transaction history, etc)
How to Update or Download
- iPhone Users: Already have the MVP mobile app on your phone? Great! The app will automatically update to the new version. First-time? Search "MVP SPORTS CLUBS" in app store and DOWNLOAD!
- Android Users: All users will need to search "MVP SPORTS CLUBS" in app store and DOWNLOAD! New version of app will not automatically update for those who have the older version.